Home » Chapter Advisers » Adviser Academy Home
Family, Career and Community Leaders of America is proud to offer a revised version of
A five track certificate program open to any adviser with fewer than seven years of experience including recent university graduates.
The Adviser Academy is comprised of four professional development tracks held during the FCCLA National Leadership Conference and one track completed at the state level within one year. Participants are eligible for post-baccalaureate credit through Northwest Missouri State University. Graduates from the Academy are recognized at the Adviser Recognition Session at the National Leadership Conference following completion of all five tracks and submission of assignments.
· Track 1 Objective: New Adviser – Developing a Chapter Vision
· Track 2 Objective: Using Legislation to Change the Classroom
· Track 3 Objective: Leading at School
· Track 4 Objective: Remaining Relevant as a Chapter
· Track 5 Objective: Participating at the State Level
Adviser Academy participants will be required to volunteer in at least one state meeting (e.g. conduct a workshop).
For more information about the FCCLA Adviser Academy, please explore the:
Please note: The Adviser Academy will take place at the 2013 National Leadership Conference on the following days:
Track 1 - Sunday, July 7 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Track 2 - Sunday, July 7 - 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Track 3 - Tuesday, July 9 - 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Track 4 - Tuesday, July 9 - 10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Adviser Academy Syllabi:
Track 1 : New Adviser - Developing a Chapter Vision
- Track 2 : Using Legislation to Change the Classroom
- Track 3 : Leading at School
- Track 4 : Remaining Relevant as a Chapter
- Track 5 : Participating at the State Level
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Adviser Academy students please login to the official Adviser Academy online module here.