Membership » Alumni & Associates
Alumni & Associates
| ||Alumni & Associates are part of a network of adults who believe in Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. Former members of FCCLA, Future Homemakers of America, HERO, and New Homemakers of America are encouraged to stay involved. Honorary FHA/HERO members, current and former Family and Consumer Sciences professionals, teachers, parents, school administrators, employers, and business and community leaders who support the mission and purposes of FCCLA are encouraged to get involved. Demonstrate your loyalty and support of FCCLA, the only Career and Technical Student Organization with the family as its central focus, by enrolling in Alumni & Associates and making a generous contribution.|
The new Alumni & Associates registration system is now open! Click below to set up your account in the system.
ALUMNI & ASSOCIATES REGISTRATION
The Top Ten Reasons to Get Connected:
- See where the ultimate leadership experience has taken FCCLA alumni.
- Communicate with former members of FCCLA, FHA, HERO, NHA, as well as business and industry associates.
- Re-connect with friends you met at national and state meetings.
- Share personal and professional experiences.
- Gain access to current FCCLA news and resources.
- Explore opportunities for national recognition.
- Network through organized message and discussion boards.
- Volunteer on the local, state, and national levels.
- Demonstrate your support for the only in-school student organization with family as its central focus.
- Be inspired by others who value the importance of families, careers, and communities.
Alumni & Associates Council
National FCCLA is now accepting applications for members of the 2015-2017 Alumni & Associates Council (AAC). The FCCLA Alumni & Associates Council (AAC) is a group of five (5) individuals who will serve as the central programmatic planning and decision-making body for Alumni & Associates. Prospective members of the council must fill out the application, as well as attach a current resume and email both to email@example.com by April 15, 2015 by 11:59 p.m. Any questions can be directed to the same email address with “Alumni & Associates Council” in the subject line.
Alumni & Associates Council Application