Exhibiting at FCCLA’s national meetings is an opportunity to connect one-on-one with FCCLA members and advisers to share updates about products, programs, campaigns, and more! Exhibits are a favorite part of the conference for many attendees and they look forward to exploring the variety of exhibits we have at our events.
Top reasons to exhibit:
- Build relationships with Family and Consumer Sciences educators and learn about their needs for the classroom
- Connect with top youth leaders exploring various career pathways and interested in learning about new and exciting resources
- Generate sales leads or close sales
- Increase brand awareness
- Opportunity to present a workshop to conference attendees
- Meet and network with other companies who share similar goals
- Explore new and exciting cities
- .......and many more!
2017 - 2018 Exhibit Opportunities
National Cluster Meeting – Washington, DC
November 10-12, 2017
Exhibit Dates: Friday, November 10 & Saturday, November 11
National Cluster Meeting – Oklahoma City, OK
November 17-19, 2017
Exhibit Dates: Friday, November 17 & Saturday, November 18
2018 National Leadership Conference – Atlanta, GA
June 28 – July 2, 2018
Exhibit Dates: TBD
Please contact Heather Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding exhibiting at a FCCLA national meeting.