Exhibiting at FCCLA’s national meetings is an opportunity to connect one-on-one with FCCLA members and advisers to share updates about products, programs, campaigns, and more! Exhibits are a favorite part of the conference for many attendees and they look forward to exploring the variety of exhibits we have at our events.
Top reasons to exhibit:
- Build relationships with Family and Consumer Sciences educators and learn about their needs for the classroom
- Connect with top youth leaders exploring various career pathways and interested in learning about new and exciting resources
- Generate sales leads or close sales
- Increase brand awareness
- Opportunity to present a workshop to conference attendees
- Meet and network with other companies who share similar goals
- Explore new and exciting cities
- .......and many more!
The FCCLA National Leadership Conference (NLC) will be held in Anaheim, California. It is FCCLA's largest event of the year with over 8,000 attendees ready to participate in workshops, compete in STAR Events, network with fellow members and advisers, and of course, visit with our exhibitors. EXPO 2019 will take place at the Marriott Anaheim and will be open Monday, July 1 and Tuesday, July 2. Exhibitor set up will take place on Sunday, June 30.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the FCCLA National Leadership Conference, please contact us at email@example.com.
2019 Exhibit Opportunities
National Leadership Conference
June 30 - July 4
National Fall Conference
For more information contact Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.