Exhibiting at FCCLA’s national meetings is an opportunity to connect one-on-one with FCCLA members and advisers to share updates about products, programs, campaigns, and more! Exhibits are a favorite part of the conference for many attendees and they look forward to exploring the variety of exhibits we have at our events.
Top reasons to exhibit:
- Build relationships with Family and Consumer Sciences educators and learn about their needs for the classroom
- Connect with top youth leaders exploring various career pathways and interested in learning about new and exciting resources
- Generate sales leads or close sales
- Increase brand awareness
- Opportunity to present a workshop to conference attendees
- Meet and network with other companies who share similar goals
- Explore new and exciting cities
- .......and many more!
2018 Exhibit Opportunities
National Cluster Meeting – Louisville, KY
November 9-11, 2018
National Cluster Meeting – Phoenix, AZ
November 16 – 18, 2018
2019 Exhibit Opportunities
National Leadership Conference
June 30 - July 4
For more information contact Nancy Bock, Director of Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.