Exhibiting at FCCLA’s national meetings is an opportunity to connect one-on-one with FCCLA members and advisers to share updates about products, programs, campaigns, and more! Exhibits are a favorite part of the conference for many attendees and they look forward to exploring the variety of exhibits we have at our events.
Top reasons to exhibit:
- Build relationships with Family and Consumer Sciences educators and learn about their needs for the classroom
- Connect with top youth leaders exploring various career pathways and interested in learning about new and exciting resources
- Generate sales leads or close sales
- Increase brand awareness
- Opportunity to present a workshop to conference attendees
- Meet and network with other companies who share similar goals
- Explore new and exciting cities
- .......and many more!
2018 Exhibit Opportunities
2018 National Leadership Conference – Atlanta, GA
June 28 – July 2, 2018
Exhibit Dates: June 28 – 30, 2018
2018 National Cluster Meeting – Louisville, KY
November 9-11, 2018
2018 National Cluster Meeting – Phoenix, AZ
November 16 – 18, 2018
Please contact Heather Goode at email@example.com for questions regarding exhibiting at a FCCLA national meeting.