All conference sessions will take place at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
hyatt regency washington on capitol hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
$185 per room per night (1-4 person occupancy) plus state and local taxes*
*Current tax rate = 14.95%, subject to change.
Attendees not staying within the official meeting/conference hotel block will be assessed a $125 fee per registration. This policy will not be implemented once the hotel block is completely sold out. Availability of a preferred room type will not provide an exemption from this policy.
Only registered conference attendees are eligible to take advantage of the FCCLA negotiated conference room rates within the FCCLA housing block dates. To accommodate FCCLA members and for the safety of all attendees, every guest staying within the FCCLA conference block must be registered for the conference.
It is important that you make your hotel reservations before booking travel arrangements.
Conference rates will be honored over the conference dates (November 5-7, 2021). A limited number of rooms are available before and after the conference dates. Rates and availability may vary based on extended arrivals/departures.
Hotel reservations must be made on the official 2021 NFC Housing Reservation Site, call the Central Reservations Line, or by using the official FCCLA Housing Form. After your 2021 NFC registration is submitted, the primary chapter adviser will automatically receive an email confirmation with instructions to make hotel reservations. If you do not receive a registration confirmation within 48 hours, email email@example.com. Check your spam or junk mail folder, where the email confirmation may have been filtered to.
All reservations must be made no later than October 7, 2021.
Requests made after October 7, 2021 cannot be guaranteed at the FCCLA conference rate or within the official conference hotel block.
- Cancellations made later than 72 hours prior to arrival will incur a one (1) night's room and tax charge.
A credit card is required when making your room reservations to guarantee the room(s). The card on file will not be charged until you arrive onsite. If paying your final bill with another credit card or check, see the specific instructions below.
If paying by check, the hotel will charge the credit card on file for the total balance due if they have not received full payment at least 14 business days prior to your arrival. All checks must be made payable to the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill and mailed to the address below.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
If paying the final bill with a credit card not in your possession, use this link to complete the credit card authorization form. You must have your room confirmation numbers to complete this link.
Payments for hotel reservations should not be mailed to FCCLA National Headquarters. In the event payment for housing is inadvertently sent to FCCLA, it will be returned to you. These payments will not be forwarded to the hotel.
Please note: Washington, DC does not accept a tax exemption for groups outside of Washington, DC. You can find the hotels' W9 on the NFC page of the national FCCLA website.
Hotels have a limited inventory of double/double rooms and FCCLA secures the maximum number of double/double rooms the hotels can provide. Due to the high demand for double/double rooms, in most cases, double/double rooms will only be used to house triple and quad occupancy. The hotel will make every attempt to house rooms with three people in a double/double room. Rollaway beds may be requested for king rooms with two occupants and will be based on the hotel's available inventory.
Hotel Room Occupancy
King Bed: 1-2 guests; 2-Beds: 3-4 guests
- Rooms will be pre-blocked by the hotel to keep groups together. The hotel will avoid placing males and females in adjoining rooms based on the reservations received. This will depend on the hotel occupancy the previous night. The hotels will make all attempts to place students and chaperones on the same floor.
- When you check-in, not all rooms may not be available. As your group's room becomes available the hotel will contact you. It is important that you allow the hotel to keep the rooms pre-blocked to keep your group together. Make your travel plans with check-in times in mind. Check with the hotel about special arrangements if you must arrive before check-in time or after 8:00 PM.
- Advisers should check the group into the hotel at one time and secure room assignments and keys. Have a copy of the housing confirmation and valid picture identification with you.
Refer to the hotel for specific check-in and check-out times. Failure to vacate rooms by this time may result in a full rate being charged for that day. Advisers must assume financial responsibility for the room bill.
If you require special accommodations, please notify FCCLA at least 30 days prior to the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org and when registering for the conference.
- 838 rooms, including 31 suites
- Regency Club level
- Article One - American Grill
- Skylift indoor pool and seasonal sundeck
- StayFit Fitness Center
- 24-hours FedEx Office business center
- In-house coffee shop and market
- 38,000 sq ft of meeting and event space
- Dry cleaning services
- Room Service
- Valet Parking
- Hyatt Fast Board
- Web Check-In
- Hyatt Express Check-In Kiosks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- 65" flat-screen TV
- KenetMD bath amenities
- Coffeemaker with complimentary Starbucks coffee and tea
- Iron and ironing board
- Emergency strobe light and strobe light smoke detector
- Cordless phone
- Closed-caption TV
- Lower level closet shelves, light switches, towel racks, and more
- Wider bathroom doors
- Raised toilet seat
- Lowered peephole and door latch