FCCLA’s 2019 National Fall Conference brings FCCLA members from across the country together for an annual conference that builds the foundation of the FCCLA experience. Exhibiting at the FCCLA National Fall Conference provides an opportunity for you to have direct exposure to FCCLA members from across the country, including Family and Consumer Sciences teachers, decision makers, and highly motivated middle and high school students.
- Reach an audience of 2,500+ expected attendees in Dallas, TX
- Build relationships with Family and Consumer Sciences educators and learn about their needs for the classroom
- Connect with top youth leaders exploring various career pathways and interested in learning about new and exciting resources
- Increase brand awareness
- Apply to lead a presentation (limited opportunities)
- Meet and network with other companies who share similar goals
Exhibit Rate: $350*
*Receive an additional 15% discount if you exhibited during the 2019 National Leadership Conference in Anaheim, CA.
- Two complimentary registrations
- One skirted 6’ x 30” table, two chairs, and wastebasket
- Company listing and logo in the FCCLA365 mobile app
- Opportunity to submit a proposal to present to members and advisers
- Two exhibit days
- Additional exhibit tabletops can be purchased for $125 each after purchasing the regular exhibitor package.
How to Register
- Register online
- The deadline to register is September 20, 2019.
- Registration after the deadline does not guarantee recognition in the conference mobile app.
- Returning exhibitors should enter the username and password previously created for your organization to access your exhibitor portal. After logging in, please select 2019 National Fall Conference from the drop down menu.
- New exhibitors should select "First Time Exhibitor" on the registration page and proceed with account set-up. After you've created your account, please select 2019 National Fall Conference from the drop down menu.
For more details including exhibitor schedule and sponsorship opportunities, download the Exhibitor & Sponsor Guide.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.