Housing & Travel
All in-person conference sessions will take place at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, TN. The hotel is convenient to many dining and entertainment options and is in the heart of downtown Nashville.
Due to the pandemic, we are only offering the main conference hotel and other limited hotels as available, if needed. National FCCLA no longer assigns state delegations to hotels; therefore, housing reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make housing reservations after registering for the conference, but before making travel arrangements. All room reservations must be made by May 28, 2021, to receive the National FCCLA rate.
Please note: Attendees will be required to stay at least four nights in the official FCCLA conference hotel and book their room within the FCCLA hotel block using the reservation process found in your registration confirmation email. Only registered attendees will be able to stay in the conference hotel. If rooms are available after April 30, 2021, then attendee guests and family members may then reserve rooms within the FCCLA official hotel block. In the event a chapter requires a guest or chaperone to attend in-person and requires housing secured prior to April 30, 2021, the chapter can request approval from National FCCLA and their State Adviser. The Guest Attendee Approval Form can be found in the Resource section.
Omni Nashville Hotel
250 Rep. John Lewis Way South
Nashville, TN 37203
$229 per room per night (1-4 person occupancy) plus state, city, and county taxes*
*Current tax rate = 15.25% plus a one-time $2.50 charge, subject to change
Please Note: Room reservation cancellations made after May 5, 2021, will incur a fee of two nights room and tax.
The Omni Nashville offers the following amenities:
- 24-hour Fitness Center with Pelotons
- 24-hour Business Center
- 3 Restaurant and Dining Options (Barlines, Kitchen Notes, Bob's Steak and Chop House)
- Bongo Java Coffee Shop
- Free In-Room WiFi
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet-Friendly Hotel
- Retail Stores (Five & Tenn and Hatch Show Print)
- Rooftop Swimming and Lounge Deck (open 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM)
- Connected to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
It is important to make your hotel reservations before booking travel arrangements. Travel times and cost estimates noted are approximate and may vary significantly depending on local traffic during commuter rush hours.
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
One Terminal Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
The Omni Nashville is approximately 20-minute ride from the airport. Ground transportation options to downtown Nashville:
- Lyft: Picks up in Ride App Zone A - Cost estimate is $18-21 one-way
- Uber: Picks up in Ride App Zones B&C - Cost estimate is $16-20 one-way
- Taxi: A flat rate of $25 to the downtown area plus $1 additional passenger charge going to the same location.
- Nashville Express Shuttle: $35 one-way to downtown/$65 round trip for one person. With four (4) or more people, $12 pp one-way/$20 pp round trip. Schedule a reservation on their website.
- WeGo Public Transit Bus: Board bus 18-Airport and exit at Korean Vets Blvd & 4th Ave stop. Walk a block to Rep. John Lewis Way to enter Omni. Fares are $2 per Adult and $1 per Youth (19 and under).
Ground Transportation picks up at the Ground Transportation Center, Level 1 of Terminal Garage 2. Click here for a diagram of Ground Transportation pick-up locations.
Local Transportation Options
Downtown Nashville is extremely walkable although as you venture out further you might want to explore using alternate methods of transportation.
- Lyft and Uber are available throughout the downtown area.
- WeGo Public Transit Bus: Go to nashvillemta.org for bus schedules throughout downtown and surrounding areas. Local & express service is $2.00 for an adult or an all-day pass for an adult is $4.00. Youth (Ages 19 and younger) are $1.00 for local & express service and $2.00 for all-day pass.
- The fare boxes on the purple busses accept $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20 bills as well as U.S. coins. If you insert more than the price of the fare, the fare box will issue a change card with your balance. Bus operators do not give change. Tickets can be purchased online.
- Key routes include #18 which takes you to the Nashville International Airport, as well as, #34 which runs to Opry Mills (top mall in Nashville).
- Electric Scooters through a few different companies (Bird or Lime) are app-operated for rent throughout downtown and parts of nearby East Nashville. You must download the app and enter credit card details before using it.
- Golf Carts can be found around the popular Broadway area and can be flagged down for a quick ride. Companies like Joyride and Cruzzin' offer service for free, but tips are encouraged. They can be booked for small tours as well.
- Pedicabs are another downtown alternative that you can flag down like a regular cab. Suitable for up to three passengers. Pedicabs accept cash and most credit cards. Schedule one through Nashville Bike Cab.
- B-Cycle program allows visitors to easily cruise around downtown Nashville on a rental bike. Grab a bike at one of the 36 local stations then drop it off at the station nearest your destination. Use the app to rent a daily or weekly pass. B-Cycle is currently suspended due to COVID-19 but may be available at the time of the conference.
Omni Nashville Parking
- Valet parking with unlimited in and out privileges is available for $45 plus tax per day/per vehicle
- Self-parking is available at the Music City Center garage adjacent to the hotel for $25 plus tax per day with in and out privileges. The garage entrance is on 6th Avenue between Korean Vets Blvd and Demonbreun.
- Daily valet is available for $20 from 0-4 hours and $24 from 4-10 hours.
downtown Nashville parking
- Music City Center is home to the largest covered parking garage in downtown Nashville with reasonable rates and 24-hour roving security. There are three entrances to the garage: one on 7th Avenue and Demonbreun and two on 6th Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Voulevard.
- Parking rates:
$7 through 6:00 PM (Must be in before 9:00 AM)
$10 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
$8 - 12:00 AM - 4:00 AM
$25 daily max
Special event rates may apply and will be posted as you enter the garage.
- Parking rates:
- Go to parkitdowntown.com for an interactive map of parking venues in downtown Nashville, as well as, parking deals available.
- Go to spothero.com, enter Nashville, TN for area parking venues and prices. Ensure you will have in and out privileges or access to your vehicle at all times.
Metro Valet & Parking Services has three lots available for groups arriving in Nashville with buses. All three lots shown below can accommodate buses up to 26' in length. Lot B can accommodate regular school buses and those longer than 26'.
- Parking Rates:
- $25 per day per bus up to 26'
- $40 per day per bus for buses larger than 26' in length.
- Bus Parking Lot Locations
- Lot A is located at 516 Rep. John Lewis Way South
- Lot B is located at 504 4th Avenue South
- Lot C is located at 501 3rd Avenue South
To reserve your bus parking spot at one of these locations, please call Spencer at (615) 280-0025 or email MVPSNashville@yahoo.com.
Housing Frequently Asked Questions
What is NEW for 2021 NLC?
The following items are new policies for this year, so please make sure you read them carefully:
- A four-night minimum stay is required at the Omni Nashville Hotel if attending the in-person conference. The Omni reservation system will enforce this policy. Please note you will receive an error message of "Sorry, there is no availability for the days requested" message if you did not select four nights in the reservation process.
- A cancellation fee of 2-nights room and tax for all cancellations after May 5, 2021. The credit card on file with the reservation will be charged at the time of cancellation.
- If booking more than three (3) rooms, you will need to utilize the official FCCLA housing form instead of booking through the reservation system. Request the housing form from email@example.com or find it on the NLC page of the National website.
- State advisers, chapter advisers, and affiliated students will get first priority for room reservations until April 30, 2021.
- Guests will need approval (if they meet the eligibility requirements) from National FCCLA and their state adviser to register and reserve rooms prior to April 30, 2021. Go to the Housing & Travel section of the NLC website for a copy of the Guest Attendee Approval Form.
What is the 2021 NLC Housing Policy?
FCCLA contracts with hotels in cities where the national conferences are held. Room rates and the cost of our meeting space are based on our anticipated room pick-up. It is important that FCCLA NLC in-person registrants stay within the official conference hotel, Omni Nashville Hotel. FCCLA is requiring all in-person registrants to stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel for a four-night minimum stay. State advisers, chapter advisers, and affiliated students registered for the in-person conference will be given first priority for housing at the conference. After April 30, other registered guests will be given the opportunity to make reservations within the FCCLA housing block. In the event a chapter requires a guest or chaperone to attend in-person and requires housing secured prior to April 30, 2021, the chapter adviser can request approval from National FCCLA and their state adviser. Go to the Housing & Travel section of the NLC website for a copy of the Guest Attendee Approval Form. For contact tracing, health checks, and other extra protocols it is imperative all attendees must be listed on the room reservation when making reservations.
On the Omni Reservation site, please be sure to list all names staying within the reservation into the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION box on the final Reserve page. National FCCLA will verify the hotel housing list frequently and attendees not staying within the official conference hotel block will not be permitted to attend any conference session or activities. All members in our FCCLA hotel block must be registered for the conference.
When Can I Make Our Hotel Reservations?
Only registered attendees are eligible to stay within the FCCLA hotel block. Once you are registered for the in-person conference, a registration confirmation email will be sent to the email on file with the hotel reservation information. Please make travel arrangements after hotel reservations are confirmed to avoid any travel change fees.
Reservations must be made by May 28, 2021. Please note reservation cancellations after May 5, 2021 for any reason will incur a non-refundable fee of two (2) nights room and tax charged to the credit card on the reservation
What are the Housing Reservation Deadlines?
- April 30, 2021 - After this date, based on availability, guests can register and reserve hotel rooms within the FCCLA room block
- May 5, 2021 - Cancellation deadline with no fee. Cancellations after May 5 will incur a fee of two (2) nights room and tax.
- May 28, 2021 - Reservation deadline. Any reservation requests after May 28 cannot be guaranteed the FCCLA conference rate.
What is the FCCLA Conference Room Rate?
The FCCLA conference room rate at the Omni Nashville Hotel is $229 per room per night plus tax. Conference rates will be honored over the peak conference dates (June 26 – July 2, 2021). A limited number of rooms are available before and after the conference date. Room rates may vary based on extended arrival/departures.
The room rate cannot be guaranteed after the housing deadline of May 28, 2021.
How Do I Make Hotel Reservations?
The housing reservation information will be listed in your registration confirmation email. If you do not receive your registration confirmation email within 24-hours of submitting your in-person conference registration, please check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see the email, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
The housing reservation link will be included in the registration confirmation email. Please note that one person can only book three (3) rooms using the reservations link. If you require four (4) or more rooms, please use the official FCCLA Housing Form to complete and send to email@example.com. The housing form can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org or found on the NLC page of the National website. FCCLA will review the form to ensure all members listed are registered for the conference before sending to the Omni Nashville. The Omni Nashville will enter the room reservation and you will receive a reservation confirmation email once the form has been entered. If credit card information is not provided on the form, a hotel representative will contact you for that information before making your reservation. Until you receive a confirmation email with a confirmation number, you are not guaranteed a guestroom.
How Many People are Allowed Per Room?
A King room can accommodate up to two attendees. A two-bedded room can accommodate up to four people. Since each school will have varying requirements for housing this year due to the pandemic, FCCLA is not limiting two-bedded rooms to three to four attendees. Rollaway beds can be ordered through the hotel upon request based on hotel’s inventory for no additional charge. Rollaway beds will only be permitted in King rooms. As noted, it is extremely important that you make sure all attendee names are listed on the reservation.
How Many Rooms am I Allowed to Reserve?
Each state adviser or chapter adviser will have the ability to reserve up to three (3) rooms through the Omni reservation system. If you require four (4) or more rooms, FCCLA will require you to complete the official FCCLA Housing form and send it to email@example.com for approval. Please note FCCLA will not assign or protect rooms for any state or school.
Do I need a Credit Card to Make Reservations?
Yes, all reservations must be secured by a credit card to hold the room(s). The credit card on file will not be charged unless the hotel does not receive full payment (by check) at least 14 days prior to your arrival. In addition, the credit card on file will be charged two (2) nights room and tax if you cancel the confirmed guestroom(s) after the May 5, 2021 deadline.
If paying final balance at the hotel with a credit card not in your possession, the hotel will require you to complete a secure link prior to arrival. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the individual credit card link. If you will have the credit card in your possession, you can supply the new card at the check-in desk.
Will the Hotel Accept Check Payments?
Yes, the Omni Nashville will accept checks for final payment if the check is received at least 14 days prior to your arrival. Checks should be mailed to the address listed below. Please include your reservation confirmation numbers and arrival date with your check payment to ensure the check is applied to the correct reservation(s). If your school requires the hotel to be listed as a vendor, you can find the hotel W9 under resources on the Housing & Travel page of the National website. Please note if your check does not arrive within the 14-day window, the credit card on file will be charged until the check has cleared and you can initiate a request for reimbursement to the credit card. Housing payments sent to FCCLA will be returned to the sender.
CHECK PAYMENT ADDRESS:
Omni Nashville Hotel
Attn: Christine Nelis-Sales Department
250 Rep. John Lewis Way S
Nashville, TN 37203
Are Purchase Orders an Accepted Form of Payment?
No, the Omni Nashville does not accept a purchase order as a form of payment for room reservations. A credit card or check must be provided for payment.
Can I Reserve Rooms and Later Change the Names on the Reservation?
Yes, you will have the ability to change the names on your reservation by calling the Omni Central Reservations Center at 1-800-843- 6664. You will need to provide them with your confirmation number(s). Keep in mind that National FCCLA will be reviewing the housing list versus the registration list periodically to ensure only registered attendees are in the FCCLA housing block. National FCCLA reserves the right to cancel any reservations with individuals not registered for the conference.
How Do I Enter Additional Guest Names in the Omni Reservation Link?
Unfortunately, the Omni reservation system does not have fields to enter multiple occupants name into the reservation. National FCCLA would like you to add the additional registered occupants into the ‘Additional Comments’ box on the reservation system as shown below. You can also call the Omni Central Reservations Center at 1-8000-843-6664 to add the additional guest names after your reservation has been made.
My State Meeting is Not Until Late April Will There Be Rooms Available?
All room reservations will be accommodated on a first-come-first served basis. Since Competitive Events are virtual this year, you do not need to wait until your state meeting. If you want to come to the in-person conference you can register once registration opens on April 1, 2021.
Is There a Possibility More Rooms Will Become Available?
If the FCCLA room block at the Omni Nashville Hotel fills up, National FCCLA will look into acquiring additional lodging options.
Who Do I Call if I Have Reservation Questions?
If you have a question on your room reservation, please call the Omni Central Reservation Center at 1-800-843-6664. Make sure to let them know you are a part of the FCCLA room block.
Are Refrigerators and Microwaves Included in Each Room?
Each room will have a mini refrigerator. No additional refrigerators can be ordered through the hotel. The Omni Nashville Hotel does not have any microwaves in the room or available for use during our stay.
I am Getting a "Sorry, there is no availability for the days requested" Message, Does this Mean There are No Rooms Available?
You will get this message if you did not select a minimum of four nights when selecting your check-in and check-out dates. Please go back and ensure you have selected four (4) nights for your reservation. If you are still having difficulty, please call the Omni Central Reservations Center at 1-800-843-6664.