FCCLA offers national recognition to chapters and individual members who complete projects for National Programs. This honor includes cash awards up to $1,000* and/or special recognition at the National Leadership Conference, online, and in Teen Times magazine.
- High School Award - $1,000
- Middle School Award - $1,000
- Runner-Up Award - $500
- FACTS State Level Awards - $500 in each state (Sponsorship by Ford Driving Skills for Life/GHSA)
- RSA Award - $500 (one award, sponsored by Joe and Patricia Toole)
*Power of One not eligible for cash award. See details below regarding the Power of One awards.
How to Apply
- Read the Program Award Application Tips
- Apply online through the FCCLA portal
- All program award applications are due by March 2
- Questions? Email email@example.com
State Level FACTS Awards
State level FACTS awards help one chapter in each state earn $500 and make a difference! FCCLA has partnered with Ford Driving Skills for Life and the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) to award the top FACTS project in each state a $500 cash prize. Simply conduct a FACTS project during the school year and submit a program award application by March 2, 2020 for your chance to win.
- Free traffic safety resources and activities that you can use in your school and community can be obtained by reaching out to your state GHSA representative and visiting the resource area on the Ford Driving Skills for Life website. For even more ideas, participate in The Academy offered by Ford Driving Skills for Life.
- Plan and lead a FACTS project before March 2, 2020.
- Apply for a FACTS program award on the FCCLA portal. All FACTS applications will be personally reviewed by traffic safety experts at your state’s Office of Highway Safety. These experts will select the top project from their state and that chapter will receive a $500 FACTS state-level award. All state winners will be considered for a national award!
Power of One Award
FCCLA offers national recognition to members who complete all five FCCLA Power of One units. This honor includes special recognition on the FCCLA website and at the National Leadership Conference. To gain recognition for your Power of One accomplishments, complete the Five Unit Recognition Application and submit it to your chapter adviser. Your chapter adviser must then submit your name and completed form in the FCCLA portal by March 2.
Need Help Brainstorming Project Ideas?
- Explore STAR & Skill Demonstration Events
- Create a Safe Rides - Save Lives PSA (FACTS)
- Strengthen families with FCCLA@theTable (Families First)
- Participate in the FCCLA/Knowledge Matters Virtual Business Challenge (Financial Fitness)
- Feed the Need in Your Community with the FCCLA National Outreach Project Lead4Change (Community Service)
- Promote Affordable Internet Access with AT&T (Community Service)
- Participate in the Taking Down Tobacco initiative (Student Body)