FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl is a three-level, team competition that challenges students' knowledge in the six content areas:
- Personal Finance
- Consumer Rights & Responsibilities (to include Family, Career & Community Studies)
- Technology (to include Fashion & Housing Design)
- Health & Safety (to include Food Sciences & Nutrition and Early Childhood & Human Development)
- Environment (to include Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation)
- FCCLA Knowledge
Questions come from a variety of sources. Preparation resources include resources found at www.LifeSmarts.org and in Family and Consumer Sciences textbooks, reference guides, content area websites, the FCCLA website, and other local or online resources.
2018-2019 FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Guidelines and the FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Competition Overview are located in the 2018-2019 Competitive Events Guide, available in the FCCLA Portal.
Congratulations to the 12 National FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl finalists from the 2018 National Cluster Meetings! All NCM teams will also compete in the "Second Chance Round" January 1-31, 2019, to determine NLC seeding, and to select the remaining four teams to compete in Anaheim, California!
- Bellevue, OH
- Billings Skyview, MT
- Campus High, KS
- Clark High, SD
- East Central, IN
- Gallatin High, IL
- Liberal High, KS
- Selah High School, WA
- Seymour Rogers Middle, KS
- Tioga High, ND
- Wabaunsee High, KS
- Woodford I, KY
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.