FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl is a three-level, team competition that challenges students' knowledge in the six content areas:
- Personal Finance
- Consumer Rights & Responsibilities (to include Family, Career & Community Studies)
- Technology (to include Fashion & Housing Design)
- Health & Safety (to include Food Sciences & Nutrition and Early Childhood & Human Development)
- Environment (to include Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation)
- FCCLA Knowledge
Questions come from a variety of sources. Preparation resources include resources found at www.LifeSmarts.org and in Family and Consumer Sciences textbooks, reference guides, content area websites, the FCCLA website, and other local or online resources.
2018-2019 FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Guidelines and the FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Competition Overview are located in the 2018-2019 Competitive Events Guide, available in the FCCLA Portal.
Congratulations to the National FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl finalists who will compete at the 2019 National Leadership Conference in Anaheim, California!
- Bellevue, OH
- Billings Skyview, MT
- Brookings Senior, SD
- Butler Tech Ross 1, OH
- Butler Tech Lakota West, OH
- Campus High, KS
- Clark High, SD
- East Central, IN
- Gallatin High, IL
- Liberal High, KS
- Selah High School, WA
- Seymour Rogers Middle, KS
- Wabaunsee High, KS
- Woodford I, KY
- Woodrow Wilson 1, VA
- Woodrow Wilson 2, VA
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.