FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl is a three-level, team competition that challenges students' knowledge in the six content areas:
- Personal Finance
- Consumer Rights & Responsibilities (to include Family, Career & Community Studies)
- Technology (to include Fashion & Housing Design)
- Health & Safety (to include Food Sciences & Nutrition and Early Childhood & Human Development)
- Environment (to include Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation)
- FCCLA Knowledge
Questions come from a variety of sources. Preparation resources include resources found at www.LifeSmarts.org and in Family and Consumer Sciences textbooks, reference guides, content area websites, the FCCLA website, and other local or online resources.
2017-2018 FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Guidelines and the FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Competition Overview are located in the 2017-2018 Competitive Events Guide, available in the FCCLA Portal.
Congratulations to the FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl National Championship Qualifiers! Non-qualifying teams from the 2017 National Cluster Meetings can still qualify for the National Championship during the "Second Chance Round" January 1-31, 2018!
- East Central FCCLA -- IN
- Houston County High School FCCLA -- GA
- Bridgewater Raritan HS FCCLA -- NJ
- Woodrow Wilson 2 -- VA
- Butler Tech - Fairfield High School 2 -- OH
- North St. Francois County -- MO
- Brookings Senior -- SD
- Campus High -- KS
- Castor High -- LA
- Clark -- SD
- Satanta -- KS
- Wabaunsee High -- KS
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.