STAR Events Resources
Looking for the 2017-2018 Competitive Events Guide? Chapter advisers may access and download the Guide from the "Resources Tab" in the FCCLA Portal. After November 1, it will only be available to affiliated chapters.
Looking for the Online Project Summary Form? It is now available from the "Surveys" tab in the FCCLA Portal. Only one submission per entry (team or individual) is required.
General STAR Events Resources
- FCCLA Planning Process Summary Page Template (Word)
- FCCLA Planning Process Summary Page Template (PDF)
- FCCLA Quick Reference Citation Chart 2017
Chapter In Review (Display or Portfolio)
- 2017-2018 Culinary Arts Menus (updated 1/5/18)
Digital Stories for Change
Early Childhood Education
- Abstract for Fashion Construction Skill Manual
- Fashion Construction Skills Manual
- Fashion Construction Skills Manual PowerPoint Slide
- Interior Design Invoice Template (Word)
- Interior Design Board Composition Tip Sheet
- Suggestions for Interior Design Sample Boards
- NKBA Guidelines
- 2017-2018 Interior Design Scenario
Copies of previously implemented Interior Design scenarios for use in the Family and Consumer Sciences Interior Design curriculum may be requested by contacting email@example.com.
- FCCLA Leadership Profile and Employabillity Checklist and Instructions
- FCCLA Leadership Inventory (Observer)
- FCCLA Leadership Inventory (Self)
- FCCLA Leadership Development Plan
Life Event Planning
Say Yes to FCS Education
- Say Yes to FCS Education Templates (Word Documents)
Teach and Train
Curriculum Resources for Competitive Events
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.