Family, Career and Community Leaders of America enlists a group of talented FCCLA alumni from a variety of diverse backgrounds for the Leadership Training Team (LTT). LTT members are chosen by national staff to develop trainings, lead workshops and breakout sessions, communicate with national network members and generally serve as an extension of national staff.
General responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as positive and professional representatives of the national organization
- Assist at national meetings as assigned (NCM, NLC, etc.)
- Plan leadership development and officer training sessions
- Present workshops at meetings that may include state conferences
- Communicate with members of assigned national network on a regular basis
- Be an active and paid member of Alumni & Associates
- Write articles and activities used for the national FCCLA website and publications, as requested
Interested in hiring an LTT for a local or state training? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.