Chapter Adviser Summit
You are invited to attend the 2024 Chapter Adviser Summit being held January 25-27, 2024! Don’t miss this opportunity!
The FCCLA Chapter Adviser Summit (CAS) provides professional development opportunities designed specifically for Family and Consumer Sciences education teachers looking to excel in the classroom and in FCCLA. The CAS is developed and led by FCCLA's National Staff and the National Consultant Team. Attendees will receive up-to-date professional development training, share ideas, and network with other chapter advisers from across the nation.
Date: January 25 - 27, 2024
Location: Seattle, Washington
Check out the tabs to the left for more detailed information. Use the justification letter under Resources to assist you in your approval process.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- FCCLA specific professional development
- Gain valuable resources to take back to your classroom and chapter
- Low cost, high-value opportunity
- See the location of this year’s leadership conference before you bring students
- Network with other FCCLA national advisers and FCS professionals