Family, Career and Community Leaders of America and its acronym, FCCLA, are federally registered trademarks (U.S. Reg. Nos. 2461208, 2461209, 2545867, and 2545877). The federal registration of these trademarks provides FCCLA with certain nationwide proprietary rights, including the right to restrict the use of the trademarks on goods and merchandise outside of the goods and merchandise sold through the officially licensed emblematic supplier (Centricity). The FCCLA trademarks serve as essential and distinctive representations of the organization's services and products as well as the goodwill of the organization.
Federally Registered Trademarks of FCCLA
- FCCLA Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America
- FCCLA Family, Career and Community Leaders of America The Ultimate Leadership Experience
- STAR Events
- FCCLA The Ultimate Leadership Experience
Logo and Trademark Use
It is FCCLA's national policy that the organization's logos, names, and acronyms may only be used in connection with programs and projects directly related to the mission and purposes of FCCLA.
Chapters and state associations have permission to use the FCCLA logos, names, and acronyms to publicize and promote FCCLA through programs, events, media, and other marketing resources, including (but not limited to):
- Social Media
- Bulletin Boards
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Word Documents
Please Be Advised:
- Only National FCCLA can approve the use of the FCCLA trademarked logos, names, or acronyms on promotional items, including (but not limited to) apparel, awards, and merchandise.
- Chapters and state associations are not permitted to approve the use of FCCLA trademarked logos, names, or acronyms to any outside vendor for items including (but not limited to) apparel, awards, and merchandise.
Always reference the FCCLA Branding Guidelines when using the FCCLA logos, names, or acronyms to ensure that you are adhering to national standards and protecting the integrity of the FCCLA brand.
Logo and Trademark Use Request
FCCLA has partnered with Centricity as the official vendor and supplier for all FCCLA-branded merchandise and apparel, including t-shirts, awards, and other promotional items.
If you would like to use the FCCLA trademarks on a promotional item or apparel, please follow the steps here to obtain permission and ensure that you adhere to the FCCLA Branding Guidelines.