Registration and Rates
Registration is required to participate in all sessions at the Chapter Adviser Summit. Interested attendees must register in the FCCLA Portal and be a 2021-2022 affiliated chapter adviser or a future FCCLA adviser. If you are not an FCCLA affiliated chapter adviser and would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration instructions.
- Each person attending the conference or any part of the conference must be officially registered. Each registrant will receive a computer-generated name badge that serves as an admission to all sessions.
- Only registered attendees may participate in meal functions, receptions, sponsored events, and tours.
- Registration packets will only be distributed to attendees with a zero balance or by securing the balance with another form of payment when picking up registration materials.
- If you register for the meeting and do not cancel prior to the deadline or are a “no-show,” your chapter will be responsible for the balance due. Your chapter will not be able to register for future national conferences/meetings or affiliate until the balance has been paid in full.
- Full payment must be received at national headquarters by December 15, 2021. Invoices that have not been paid in full by December 15, 2021, will incur a $25 late fee per invoice.
- All meals are on your own and are not provided by National FCCLA.
All registration payments should be sent directly to:
Family, Career and Community Leaders of America 1910 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191
ATTN: 2022 CAS Registration
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted online through the FCCLA Portal by December 15, 2021, 5:00 PM ET. Telephone, email, and fax cancellations will not be accepted.
- For cancellations received by the deadline, FCCLA will refund your registration fee, less a $25 administrative fee per attendee cancellation.
- Requests for refunds will not be honored for cancellations received after December 15, 2021, 5:00 PM ET.
- Refunds for “no-shows” will not be honored, and the chapter will still be responsible for all registration fees. Please note your chapter will not be eligible to register for future FCCLA national conferences/meetings or affiliate until the balance has been paid in full.
- All refunds will be processed following the meeting.
- Name changes/substitutions must be submitted online through the FCCLA portal by December 15, 2021, 5:00 PM ET. Telephone, email, and fax changes will not be accepted.
- FCCLA will process the name change/ substitution without penalty until December 15, 2021, 5:00 PM ET.
- All requests for name changes/substitutions received after December 15, 2021, 5:00 PM ET will incur a $25 administrative fee.
If you require special accommodations, please notify FCCLA at least 30 days prior to the meeting at email@example.com and when registering for the meeting.
Meeting Attire Policy
- Business professional
- Attendees wearing jeans, t-shirts, shorts, and athletic wear will not be admitted into meeting sessions
- Business casual or casual attire is acceptable at non-meeting meals and events
December 15, 2021
- Chapter Adviser Summit regular registration rate ends at 5:00 PM ET and the late registration rates are in effect starting at 5:01 PM ET.
- Cancellations must be submitted by 5:00 PM ET through the FCCLA portal to be eligible for a refund, less applicable administrative fee of $25. No refunds will be honored for cancellations received after this deadline.
- Substitutions must be submitted by 5:00 PM ET through the FCCLA portal to be processed at no charge. Requests made after this date will incur a $25 administrative fee per substitution.
- Chapter Adviser Summit housing deadline.
- Chapter Adviser Summit full payment deadline. Open invoices after this date will be assessed a $25 late fee.
National FCCLA will arrange for dinners to assist with networking opportunities with other chapter advisers. These dinners are optional and you will be required to pay on your own at the restaurant. You can reserve a spot for one or both of the dinner options when you register for the conference in the FCCLA portal.
National FCCLA is working on arranging an optional tour prior to the start of the meeting. Tour Information will be available soon.