Affiliation Support Grants
- Who Can Apply: Chapter advisers can submit an affiliation support grant. To submit a grant application for affiliation support, the chapter adviser must have the approval and support of the proper school administration.
- Where To Apply: Please visit the FCCLA portal to apply. Once logged in, click the "Surveys / Applications" tab and the "Ultimate Leadership Fund Grants" drop-down to begin the application process.
- Notification of Grant: A member of FCCLA national staff will reach out to you should your chapter affiliation support grant application be accepted. Chapter affiliation support grants will be awarded first-come-first-serve until all funds have been disbursed.
- Notice: Applications are reviewed on a bi-weekly basis.
Chapter or Individual Grants
- Who Can Apply: Any member or chapter looking to make an impact in the lives of the students around them is encouraged to complete an application in the FCCLA Portal.
- How Are Applications Selected: All requests will be reviewed by the current National Executive Council for the strongest potential to impact students, schools, communities, and/or states.
- How Much Can Be Awarded: Resources will be awarded as available and will not exceed $1,000 per chapter.
- When Will Grants Be Awarded: Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- How To Apply: The grant application can be found in the FCCLA Portal under the Surveys and Applications tab: Ultimate Leadership Fund Grants (ULF), Chapter & Individual Grants.