The Ultimate Leadership Fund
Each year, thousands of FCCLA members have a unique opportunity for experiential leadership development, community engagement, and career preparation. Through membership in FCCLA, students gain essential skills to be leaders for today and tomorrow's society.
FCCLA's Ultimate Leadership Fund is a mission-driven campaign that will help grow the organization and support the needs of its members and chapters by designating funds to provide affiliation support grants, chapter and individual grants, competitive event recognition, and support additional areas of greatest need.
FCCLA supporters allow the organization to continue to enhance Family and Consumer Sciences education in the classroom while establishing FCCLA as the premier Family and Consumer Sciences career pathway organization.
Donate now to support FCCLA members across the nation. Your generous contribution will help grow leaders, build communities, and strengthen Family and Consumer Sciences education.
Affiliation Support Grants
Affiliation Support Grants
This area of the Ultimate Leadership Fund provides affiliation support grants to chapters in need. Through your generous contribution, FCCLA can continue to enhance the lives of youth across the nation. Your support will provide grant dollars to chapters that are in need of financial assistance to affiliate within the organization.
Chapter & Individual Grants
Chapter & Individual Grants
This component of the Ultimate Leadership Fund (formerly called IMPACT Fund) is a direct initiative of the National Executive Council. Funds will directly support members through grants to chapters, individuals, and/or the work of the National Executive Council on members’ behalf. Your generous financial support helps FCCLA members and chapters thrive in making an impact in their families, careers, and communities.
STAR Event Finalist Awards
STAR Event Awards
A tax-deductible sponsorship of $150 per event will aid in providing the three highest-scoring teams/individuals in the nation with a special plaque commemorating their momentous achievements during the National Leadership Conference.
These unrestricted donations allow FCCLA to respond quickly to the greatest areas of need. Your donation enables FCCLA to continue providing members with the Ultimate Leadership Experience.
Ultimate Leadership Fund Grant Opportunities
FCCLA offers two grant opportunities to apply for either individual or chapter assistance. See the information below for the details and how to apply for a grant. Please allow a response time of approximately three weeks after submitting the application.
Apply for an Affiliation Support Grant
- Who Can Apply: Chapter advisers can submit an affiliation support grant. In order to submit a grant application for affiliation support, the chapter adviser must have the approval and support of proper school administration.
- Where To Apply: Please visit the FCCLA portal to apply. Once logged in, click the "Surveys / Applications" tab and the "Ultimate Leadership Fund Grants" drop-down to begin the application process.
- How You'll Be Notified: A member of FCCLA's team will reach out to you should your chapter affiliation support grant application be accepted. Chapter affiliation support grants will be awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis until all funds have been disbursed.
- Notice: Applications are reviewed on a bi-weekly basis.
Apply For a Chapter or Individual Grant
- If you feel that you have an initiative benefiting FCCLA members that needs funding, consider applying for a grant from the fund!
- Who Can Apply: Any member or chapter that is looking to make an impact in the lives of the students around them is encouraged to complete an application found in the portal.
- How Are Applications Selected: All requests will be reviewed by the current National Executive Council for the strongest potential to make an impact for students, schools, communities and/or states. Resources will be awarded as available and will not exceed $1,000 per chapter.
- How Much Can Be Awarded: Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- How To Apply: The grant application can be found in the FCCLA Portal under the Surveys and Applications tab: Ultimate Leadership Fund Grants (ULF), Chapter & Individual Grants 2021-2022.
Ultimate Leadership Fund Virtual Auction
FCCLA is excited to announce the 2022 Ultimate Leadership Fund Virtual Auction. The auction will be hosted online during National FCCLA Week from February 14-18, 2022.
This event is open to the public and we welcome anyone to share and support this year’s Ultimate Leadership Fund campaign. Last year’s auction was incredibly successful and over $10,000 was raised for the Ultimate Leadership Fund. With your help, this year’s auction can be even more successful!
Call for Donations
FCCLA needs your help to secure items to feature in this year’s auction! Items that traditionally do very well are themed gift baskets, gift cards, and vacation stays. All proceeds from the auction benefit FCCLA’S Ultimate Leadership Fund.
Please note the donation guidelines listed below.
- Market value must be greater than $50
- Food and/or drink items must come in the form of a gift card
- Please fill out a separate request for each item to be donated.
- Be as detailed as possible when giving your information about each item; item details, sizes, colors, etc.
- Item(s) must be mailed to FCCLA’s National Headquarters by December 1, 2021
If you would like to donate an auction item, please complete the online form below and mail your item directly to FCCLA’s national headquarters by December 1, 2021.
(ATTN: Abigail Lee – 1910 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191)
Your donation to the FCCLA Ultimate Leadership Fund Virtual Auction is 100% tax-deductible. Upon receiving your gift, we will send you a thank you letter with our tax identification number to serve as your receipt for tax purposes. To show our appreciation for your support, we will also recognize you on all auction promotional materials.
Bidder Registration and Tips
- Visit FCCLA’s auction page. You are welcome to freely review auction items at any time. Please note that you will be unable to bid on an item until the auction launches on February 14, 2022. If you forget to register ahead of time, you will be directed to register as a bidder or sign in as a bidder the first time you place a bid.
- Click on Register (top right corner) and follow the short registration process. If you are registering from your mobile phone, then click on the menu button and select Register.
- You will be directed to your email to confirm your registration. Once you have confirmed, then sign back in as a bidder and continue bidding.
- Browse the categories or individual items in FCCLA’s auction
- Select the item you would like to bid on
- Enter correct Bid Amount into the field provided
- Click Bid and Confirm Bid
- Congratulations, you have placed your first bid!
ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Visit FCCLA’s auction page
- Click on Bidder Sign In (at top of the page)
- Enter your Email login and Password to review your account
- To view your Bid Status and Bid History, click on My Bids ONLINE CHECK OUT
- Click on the Shopping Cart in the top right corner of the page and follow the short checkout process. Only items that you’ve WON can be checked out.
In order to receive Text Message Notifications, enter your telephone number under Account Details. You will receive Text messages when you've been outbid.
If you have any questions related to the auction or your online account, please email email@example.com
Add to Calendar
Add the FCCLA Ultimate Leadership Fund Virtual Auction to your calendar to be reminded of when the auction goes live so you don’t miss out! Click the link below.