Each year, thousands of FCCLA members are given a unique opportunity for experiential leadership development, community engagement and career preparation. Our members gain essential skills to be leaders for today and tomorrow's society.
Our supporters allow us to continue to enhance Family and Consumer Sciences education in the classroom, while establishing FCCLA as the premier Family and Consumer Sciences career pathway organization.
Donate now to support FCCLA members across the nation. Your generous contribution will help grow leaders, build communities, and strengthen Family and Consumer Sciences education.
The Ultimate Leadership Fund
The Ultimate Leadership Fund is FCCLA’s newest annual giving campaign that provides affiliation support grants to chapters in need. Through your generous contribution to the Ultimate Leadership Fund, FCCLA can continue to enhance the lives of youth across the nation. Your support will provide grant dollars to students and chapters who are in need of financial assistance to affiliate within the organization. FCCLA needs your support to continue to be the Ultimate Leadership Experience for students nationwide.
Please consider making a donation today to help FCCLA continue to shape today’s youth for tomorrow’s careers. It is through the support from donors like you that FCCLA is able to continue its work as the premier Career and Technical Student Organization for Family and Consumer Sciences education. We greatly appreciate your ongoing support!
- Individual campaign pages have been created for each chartered state association. Donations made to state pages will first be used for grant applicants from that state. If all of the funds raised by a state are not used prior to the end of the 2020-2021 affiliation year, the funds will be re-designated back to the general fund. (See Re-designation of Contributions)
- Donations cannot be reserved for a specific chapter within the state.
- At the end of the 2020-2021 affiliation year, any unused funds will be used to fulfill any outstanding affiliation balances for chapters.
*Re-Designation of Contributions: In the event that a state association (a) does not use the funds within the 2021 FCCLA fiscal year or (b) affirmatively refuses a contribution earmarked specifically for that state, the contribution will be re-designated as a general contribution to the FCCLA General Fund. These re-designated funds will continue to be used to support FCCLA members.
Virtual Silent Auction
FCCLA is excited to announce the 2020 Ultimate Leadership Fund Virtual Auction. The auction will be hosted online in December with photos and bidding information available to all FCCLA supporters right at your fingertips. More information on how you can register online and get your profile ready to bid will be coming soon.
In the meantime, we need your help to secure items to feature in this year’s auction! Items that traditionally do very well in an auction are themed gift baskets, gift cards, and vacation stays. Even some creative ‘virtual experiences’ are sure to be a hit! All proceeds from the auction benefit the FCCLA Ultimate Leadership Fund. Your support will provide funds to support students who need your help to be able to participate in FCCLA this year.
Your contribution can be in any of the following formats:
- Merchandise or online gift certificates for products and/or services (total minimum value - $50)
- Virtual opportunities (cooking lessons, celebrity shoutout, etc.)
- Monetary donation
If you would like to make a contribution, please complete the online form below and mail your item directly to FCCLA’s national headquarters (ATTN: Abigail Lee) by October 30. Your donation is 100% tax deductible. Upon receipt of your gift, we will send you a thank you letter with our tax identification number to serve as your receipt for tax purposes. To show our appreciation for your support, we will also recognize you on all of the auction promotional materials.
Thank you for your consideration to support FCCLA’s Ultimate Leadership Fund. Your support is greatly appreciated and will not only help to make this event a success, but also help FCCLA continue its mission of providing students with the Ultimate Leadership Experience.
Donate to National FCCLA
FCCLA needs your support to continue to be the Ultimate Leadership Experience for more than 181,000 members nationwide. Please consider making a donation today to help FCCLA continue to shape today’s youth for tomorrow’s careers. It is through the support from donors like you that FCCLA is able to continue its work as the Career and Technical Student Organization for Family and Consumer Sciences education and we greatly appreciate your financial donation.
The IMPACT Fund is an initiative of the National Executive Council that exists to advance and modernize FCCLA and Family and Consumer Sciences by providing opportunities for members to take actions that exemplifies our mission, purposes, and initiatives.
IMPACT Funds will be used to directly support members through grants to chapters, individuals, and/or the work of the National Executive Council on members’ behalf. Your generous financial support helps FCCLA members and chapters thrive in making an impact in their families, careers, and communities.
Apply for a grant from the IMPACT Fund
- If you feel that you have an initiative benefiting FCCLA members that needs funding, consider applying for a grant from the IMPACT Fund!
- Any member or chapter that is looking to make an impact in the lives of the students around them is encouraged to complete an application.
- All requests will be reviewed by the current National Executive Council for the strongest potential to make an impact for students, schools, communities and/or states. Resources will be awarded as available and will not exceed $1,000 per chapter.
- The application deadline has closed for this year. The 2020-2021 IMPACT Fund Application will be posted in late August.