National Officer Election Information
Running for National Office is an opportunity to gain an unparalleled leadership experience which will grow you both personally and professionally regardless of the outcome.
“Running for a position on the National Executive Council was the best decision of my life. I wholeheartedly believe the process will make you a stronger leader as well as challenge you to learn so much about yourself, gain a support system of friends, and learn skills for life. It is a transformative experience that you will not regret!”
-Tyler Lemley, 2019-2020 National President
The 2020-2021 National Executive Council will be elected at FCCLA’s National Leadership Conference in Washington, D.C. July 5-9, 2020. National Officer Candidates, their Chapter and State Advisers, Nominating Committee Members, and Voting Delegates should be on the lookout for:
- 2020 National Elections Step-by-Step Guide (coming soon)
- 2020-2021 National Executive Council/Adviser Handbook (coming soon)
- 2020 National Officer Candidate Intent to Run Form (coming soon)
- 2020 National Officer Candidate Application (PDF) (coming soon)
- 2020 National Officer Candidate Application (Word Document) (coming soon)
- 2020 National Officer Candidate Speech Topic (coming soon)
NOC election and voting delegate information will be available January. For any questions please email email@example.com.