The official hotel for the 2024 Chapter Adviser Summit is the Sheraton Grand Seattle Hotel. All sessions will be held at the hotel.
Sheraton Grand Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
- $159.00 per room per night (1-2 person occupancy) plus state and local taxes*
- $184.00 per room per night (3-person occupancy) plus state and local taxes*
- $209.00 per room per night (4-person occupancy) plus state and local taxes*
*Current tax rate=15.7% room tax plus 2.3% Seattle Tourism fee per room per night, subject to change.
- 327 square feet with stylish décor
- Includes one Sheraton signature king-sized bed, spacious bathroom, cozy seating area, a writing/work area, and expansive windows providing natural light and magnificent city views. The room is stocked with a flat TV, mini fridge, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, in-room safe, alarm clock, and iron/ironing board.
2 QUEEN BEDS
- 327 square feet with stylish décor
- Includes two double-sized Sheraton signature beds, spacious bathroom, cozy seating area, a writing/work area, and expansive windows providing natural light and magnificent city views. The room is stocked with a flat TV, mini fridge, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, in-room safe, alarm clock, and iron/ironing board.
Hotel reservations must be made on the official Chapter Adviser Summit housing reservation site or by calling the central reservations line with the Group Code. After your registration is submitted in the FCCLA Portal, the primary chapter adviser will automatically receive an email confirmation with instructions to make hotel reservations. If you do not receive a registration confirmation email within 48 hours, email email@example.com. Check your spam or junk mail folder for the email as well.
Reservations made by third-party booking sites (Expedia, Orbitz, Kayak, etc.) or directly with the hotel will not be included in the FCCLA hotel block and will not qualify as staying within the FCCLA housing block. FCCLA cannot accept responsibility for reservations booked improperly.
Please note: One-night room and tax will be charged if a room reservation is cancelled within 72 hours prior to arrival.
Room rates and cost of meeting space are based on an anticipated room pick‐up. It is important that FCCLA attendees stay within the official meeting hotel block when attending the meeting.
Attendees not staying within the official meeting hotel block will be assessed a $125 fee per registration. This policy will not be implemented once the hotel block is completely sold out. Availability of a preferred room type will not provide an exemption from this policy.
Only registered meeting attendees are eligible to take advantage of the FCCLA negotiated room rates within the FCCLA housing block dates.
It is important that you make your hotel reservations before booking travel arrangements.
A credit card is required when making your room reservations to guarantee the room(s). The card on file will not be charged until you arrive onsite. If paying your final bill with another credit card or check, see the specific instructions below.
If paying the final bill by check, the hotel must receive a check for the full payment at least 14 business days prior to your arrival. If the hotel receives the check less than 14 days of your arrival, then a credit card will need to be provided at check-in. Once the check clears, you can initiate a request for reimbursement with the hotel to the credit card charged. All checks must be made payable to Sheraton Grand Seattle Hotel and mailed to the address below. *Make sure to include reservation and confirmation number to apply the check.
SHERATON GRAND SEATTLE HOTEL
Attn: Accounting Department
1400 Sixth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
If paying the final bill with a credit card, not in your possession, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your reservation name, room type, and confirmation number(s) to get the link sent to you.
Payments for hotel reservations should not be mailed to FCCLA National Headquarters. In the event payment for housing is inadvertently sent to FCCLA, it will be returned to you. These payments will not be forwarded to the hotel.
If your school’s bookkeeping office requires a W9 for payments to the hotel, please find a copy of the W9 under resources on the top right of the page.
Washington state does not accept tax exemption for most educational institutes. If you feel your organization might still qualify for tax exemption in Washington state, the information can be sent to email@example.com for a final verification with the hotel.
It is important that you make your hotel reservations before booking travel arrangements. Travel times noted are approximate and may vary significantly depending on local traffic during commuter rush hours.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
17801 International Blvd
Seattle, WA 98158
Once you arrive at the airport, you will need to make arrangements for ground transportation to the hotel. The airport is approximately 13.7 miles from the hotel. Plan ahead by reviewing the options below for transportation between the airport and the hotel.
Pick-up app-based rideshare rides in the middle of the 3rd floor parking garage in the marked stall numbers 1-34 in the orange and purple sections of the garage.
- Lyft: Cost estimate is $42-50 one-way
- Uber: Cost estimate is $50 one-way
- Taxi: Cost estimate is $40.
- Metered taxis charge per mile/time. Meter charges are based on a $2.60 drop charge, $2.70 per mile, and $0.50 per minute (applied when taxi stops or slow speeds). There is a $1 tax when departing the airport. Each passenger over two is an additional $0.50.
- There is a $40 flat rate for passengers going to SeaTac airport from downtown hotels. There is no flat rate leaving the airport and you will be charged the meter rate.
- King County Metro/ Sound Transit Light Rail: Approximately $3.00 one way
Follow signs to 1 Line light rail signage, cross the sky bridge to the 4th floor parking garage, and continue on the covered walkway to the Sea Tac Link Station. Take 1 Line to Northgate and exit at 1121 @ Westlake Station. Walk 0.2 miles to the hotel from the station.
- Valet Parking is available for $60 daily for guests only.
- Offsite parking is available at US Bank Centre Parking Garage on 1420 5th Avenue (0.1 miles away). Monday –Friday all day parking is $36 and Saturday – Sunday, all day parking is $10.
Downtown Seattle Parking Options:
Click here to see all that Seattle has to offer.
Family Friendly Items of Interest:
- Pike Place Market (oldest continuously operating farmers market in the country and Seattle’s most popular site. Home to more than 500 shops, vendors, and restaurants. Photo Opps: Rachel the Piggy Bank, Gum wall, and action shots of fish tossing)
- Space Needle
- Original Starbucks (Pike Place Starbucks store is the first Starbucks store established in 1971)
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Smith Tower
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Seattle Pinball Museum
- The Museum of Flight
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Seattle Aquarium
- The Seattle Center (under the shadow of the Space Needle – find museums, concert venues, outdoor spaces, restaurants, and more)
- Pacific Science Center
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Washington State Ferries
- Seattle Whale Watching 101
- Seattle Free Walking Tours – Schedule your free Seattle 101 walking tour and pay what you feel it is worth.
- Self-guided tour of Seattle’s Central Waterfront. Download the HistoryLink.Tours app or follow along here on your own.
United Airlines Travel Discount
We are pleased to partner with United Airlines for air travel to the Chapter Adviser Summit:
• To make flight reservations online, please click on discount code ZP7S613311.
• MileagePlus members earn valuable miles for their travel when using the Meetings discount code.
• You may also call the United Meetings Reservation Desk Monday – Friday at (800) 426-1122 for booking assistance.
• Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
• International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.