Conference sessions will occur at the Colorado Convention Center and the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Denver. FCCLA has acquired eleven (11) hotels, all within less than a mile of the convention center.
Per the housing policy that was adopted in 2020, FCCLA no longer assigns state delegations to hotels; therefore, housing reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make housing reservations after registering for the conference but before making travel arrangements. All room reservations must be made by June 2, 2023, to receive the discounted FCCLA hotel rates.
Please note: Attendees must stay a minimum of four (4) nights in one of the official FCCLA conference hotels and book their room within the FCCLA hotel block using the official housing reservation website to participate in the National Leadership Conference. The link to the housing reservation website will be found in your registration confirmation email after registering for the conference in the FCCLA Portal. Only registered attendees can stay in the FCCLA room blocks of the contracted conference hotels.
May 19, 2023
- Room reservation cancellations made after this date will incur a non-refundable fee of $450 per room.
June 2, 2023
- All reservations must be made on the housing reservation site by June 2, 2023.
- Any requests for rooms after June 2, 2023, cannot be guaranteed the FCCLA conference rate or within the official meeting/conference hotel block.
FCCLA has acquired eleven (11) hotels for registered attendees to select for their stay in Denver. All hotels are listed below, and their room rates, room types, and distance to the convention center can be found in the documents under Resources. A map of the hotels and the Colorado Convention Center in the downtown area is also listed. Please go to the Travel and City Information page for each hotel's parking information. Click here for a 360-degree view and the location of each hotel.
*Hotels listed in alphabetical order.
- AC Hotel Denver
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Hilton Denver City Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver Convention Center
- Hyatt House Denver Downtown
- Hyatt Place Denver Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
- Sonesta Denver Downtown
General Housing Policies
FCCLA contracts with hotels in cities where nationally sponsored meetings are held. Room rates and cost of meeting space are based on anticipated room pick-up. Registered attendees must stay within the official meeting/conference hotel block when attending the meeting/conference.
Attendees not staying within the official meeting/conference hotel block will be assessed a $125 fee per registration. This policy will not be implemented once the hotel block is sold out. Lack of availability of a preferred room type will not provide an exemption from this policy.
All National Leadership Conference attendees must register to attend the entire conference and stay within the official meeting/conference hotel block for a required minimum of four (4) nights. In any extenuating circumstance, a written waiver may be submitted via the State Adviser to National FCCLA Staff for consideration.
When making hotel reservations, use the online booking link for booking 1 to 25 rooms or the housing form for ten (10) rooms or more. For the safety and security of all guests and attendees, all guests staying in each room must be listed on that room reservation.
Please note: Room reservation cancellations made after May 19, 2023, will incur a non-refundable fee of $450.
FCCLA no longer assigns state delegations to hotels; therefore, housing reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Advisers can select their hotel of choice on the housing reservation site once their registration is submitted.
FCCLA will not make hotel assignments or protect guest rooms for any individual state or school for the 2023 National Leadership Conference.
- It is important that you make your hotel reservations before booking travel arrangements.
- Reservations should be made only using the housing reservation site or the official housing form.
- The hotel reservation site link will be found in your conference registration confirmation email. The email will be sent to the primary adviser’s email address on file in the Portal. If you do not receive this email within 48 hours of registering, please notify email@example.com.
- For safety and security reasons, all hotel guests must be conference attendees and names must be provided when making room reservations online or using the official FCCLA housing form. FCCLA verifies hotel housing lists versus the conference registration list frequently prior to the start of the conference.
- First priority for two-bedded rooms will be given to those with three or four individuals per room.
- Changes and cancellations can be made to your reservation through Orchid Events until June 22, 2023, by selecting the link in your acknowledgment email, by emailing FCCLA@orchid.events, or by calling 1-833-303-4704 (Agents available Mon-Fri 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM MT).
- Cancellations to room reservations after May 19, 2023, will be charged $450 per room to the credit card on file.
- Telephone reservations will not be accepted, and reservations not using the official housing reservation site or form will not be included in the FCCLA hotel block.
- Reservations made by third-party booking sites (Expedia, Orbitz, Kayak, etc.) or directly with the hotel will not be included in the FCCLA hotel block and will not qualify as staying within the FCCLA housing block. FCCLA cannot accept responsibility for reservations booked improperly.
- FCCLA reserves the right to cancel hotel reservations for individuals not registered to attend the 2023 National Leadership Conference.
Once your hotel reservations have been submitted, you will receive a hotel acknowledgment email from Orchid Events within 24 hours. This will serve as your temporary confirmation of your reservation. If you do not receive this email, please email FCCLA@orchid.events.
Orchid Events will pass all the reservation information to the respective FCCLA hotels two weeks after the cut-off date). By June 22, 2023, you should receive an official hotel confirmation email with your official hotel confirmation number. Review your confirmation carefully to ensure all names and dates are correct. Contact the hotel immediately if changes need to occur.
Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders for these emails.
Please note: Hotels will not have your reservation until this transfer happens, but rest assured, as long as you have an acknowledgment number, you have a reservation.
Hotel Modifications & Cancellations
Modifications and cancellations to housing reservations can be made through the following options:
- By selecting the link provided in your acknowledgment email, or
- Through the housing website by selecting 'Manage Existing Reservation,' or
- By emailing FCCLA@orchid.events
After June 22, 2023, you must work with your confirmed hotel to modify or cancel your reservation.
Cancellations to room reservations after May 19, 2023, will be charged $450 to the credit card on file per room.
All reservations must be secured with a credit card to guarantee the room(s). The credit card will not be charged unless you cancel after May 19, 2023, then $450 will be applied. Please read the specific instructions below based on your final payment method.
FINAL PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD ON FILE
If you are using the credit card you used to book the hotel reservation and you will have that credit card in your possession when you check-in, nothing else needs to be done.
FINAL PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD NOT IN YOUR POSSESSION
If you are paying the final payment with a credit card not in your possession, you will need further instructions and request a credit card authorization form or link for your confirmed hotel by emailing FCCLA@orchid.events. Complete the form or link with the requested information and return it to your confirmed hotel by June 12, 2023.
If the hotel does not receive the authorization form before June 12, 2023, you must provide a valid credit card at check-in.
FINAL PAYMENT BY CHECK
Checks must be mailed to arrive at your confirmed hotel prior to 14 days of your arrival or by June 12, 2023, to allow time for the check to clear.
Hotels cannot and will not accept a check as a form of payment upon check-in.
- If the hotel receives the check less than 14 days of your arrival or after June 12, 2023, then a credit card will need to be provided at check-in. Once the check clears, you can initiate a request for reimbursement with the hotel to the credit card charged.
- Please include your reservation confirmation numbers, attendee names, and arrival date with your check payment to ensure the check is applied to the correct reservation(s). Retain a copy of your check for your records.
- The check should be mailed directly to your confirmed hotel. Housing payments sent to FCCLA will be returned to the sender.
- If your school requires the hotel to be listed as a vendor, please email FCCLA@orchid.events to get the hotel’s W9.