Since 1945, FCCLA positively affects families, careers, and communities across America. Interested in being a part of FCCLA’s team and having a hand in cultivating the next generation of leaders? Check out FCCLA’s career and internship opportunities.
FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES EDUCATION CLINICAL OPEN RANK POSITION
The Purdue University Family and Consumer Sciences Education (FCSE) program is a collaboration between the College of Education (CoE) and the College of Health and Human Sciences (HHS). The program focuses on undergraduate teacher education; students matriculate and receive their B.S. degree from the Department of Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) within HHS. Curriculum approval and student advising are through HDFS, while program administration, pedagogical instruction, and student teaching supervision are by FCSE staff in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction (EDCI) within the CoE.
This FCSE Clinical Open Rank Professor position is a full-time, academic-year position beginning in August 2022. It is a joint faculty position with 60% effort in CoE and 40% effort in HHS. This position is a three-year appointment with the possibility of re-appointment. The position is non-tenure track with full faculty status, benefits, and opportunities for promotion.
FCCLA Admin Assistant Position
The Administrative Assistant supports the Senior Director and provides assistance to the Program, Leadership, Communication, Partnership, and Conference departments. This position performs general clerical/secretarial activities; assists with resource development; meetings; personnel and office administration activities. Must be capable of both in-person and remote work. Some travel may be required.
To apply, send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
International Association of Chiefs of Police - Events Assistant
Duties individual will perform:
• Assist with speaker, attendee, sponsor, and exhibitor inquiries (email and phone)
• Update speaker database
• Update conference website
• Maintain IACP 2022 master timeline (xls. file)
• Maintain all IACP meeting contracts.xls report
• Assist with annual banquet logistics
• Prepare weekly registration reports and meeting minutes to be shared internally with other departments for IACP mid-size meetings.
• Assist with invoicing
• Other duties as assigned
Required skills/experience to perform assigned duties:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other relevant business software such as Cadmium, Core-apps, Informz, Nimble, & Social Tables preferred.
• Strong organization/prioritization skills and ability to coordinate a high volume of details and various projects as necessary.
• Excellent customer service, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team are expected.
If interested, please email your resume to Amy Durkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
FCS Career Connection
Are you considering a career in family and consumer sciences education or a related field? If so, this resource can help. Here you will find the education job listing sites for each state as well as links to AAFCS’s premier job site for FCS professionals. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.