FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl
FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl is a team competition that challenges students' knowledge in six content areas:
- Personal Finance
- Consumer Rights & Responsibilities (to include Family, Career & Community Studies)
- Technology (to include Fashion & Housing Design)
- Health & Safety (to include Food Sciences & Nutrition and Early Childhood & Human Development)
- Environment (to include Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation)
- FCCLA Knowledge
Questions come from a variety of sources. Preparation resources include resources found here and in Family and Consumer Sciences textbooks, reference guides, content area websites, National FCCLA website, and other local or online resources.
The 2022-2023 FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Guidelines are now available on the FCCLA Portal.
Members and students can begin registering on Monday, September 19, at 10:00 AM EST.
Go to the LifeSmarts homepage (https://lifesmarts.org), click the "Student Competitors" tab, then choose "register" and follow the instructions.
Go to the LifeSmarts homepage (https://lifesmarts.org), click the "Coaches" tab, choose "register" and follow the instructions. Select "FCCLA" as your team type for your team to compete in FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl.
- September 19 - October 7: Online TeamSmarts Quiz testing window
- October 10: Top 40 teams announced on the FCCLA Website
- October 13: Deadline to register for National Fall Conference
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl questions.